Tuesday 18 January 2011

Blue Obelisk Lightning Talk and Poster at PMR Symposium

I've just come back from participating in the Visions of a Semantic Molecular Future symposium at Cambridge in honour of Peter Murray-Rust. I think I will have more to say on this later, but for the moment here's a copy of the lightning talk and the poster I presented on the Blue Obelisk.

As background, the Blue Obelisk group allows people with an interest in Open Standards, Open Source and Open Data in chemistry to collaborate, coordinate and have a few beers from time to time. Membership is very informal - just subscribe to the mailing list by following the links over at http://blueobelisk.org. If you're interested in changing the world and all that kind of thing, you might want to join up.



My lightning talk focused on Blue Obelisk projects related to interoperability. In the end, we were restricted to only 4 slides so the actual talk I presented was missing the CML slide and final slide.

No comments: